Where does the time go?
It's only 3 weeks and I'll be back in the UK for a holiday. I'll be back for just over 2 weeks and it looks like I'm all booked up already!! I arrive back on 7th August, just in time for Mam's birthday on the 8th August. We're off out to dinner at Alnwick Gardens, to the Tree House resturant, which I am very much looking forward too. Then a family day for people to drop in and catch up on the Sunday. Am looking forward to boring everyone with all my photo's (if I can sort laptop out first that is). During the first week, Mam and I are off to Basildon to see my brother and Kristina, and their new family house. Bump will be joining S&K in January to live in the house too.
Then on the weekend, it's a big night out with all my friends at our normal venue of Mr Lynch's. Can't wait to catch up with everyone. Have already booked myself in Linzi's spare room as she is only a 2 min stagging distance of the place!
Am very much looking forward to my second week too. I'm off up to Edinburgh to see Stella. She's taken the day off work to spend with me and am sure we'll wander around town as the festival is on (look out for photo's). Wouldn't be surprised if we went and saw something too. Can't wait to see the rest of her "88(oops orry 89, only made so by BA) days around the world" photo's. 4,000 in total wasn't it???
Am very much looking forward to seeing people and giving everyone massive hugs.
See you all very soon :o))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please. It's Wickford. Not Basildon
Post a Comment