Friday, 25 July 2008

Mamma Mia - the movie

Met up with Mel, as we are not housesitting at the mo and she is living with her sister. We had a hot chocolate and a catch up natter before we headed to the cinema to see Mamma Mia. I have seen the stage show in London and loved it. For those who don't know - I LOVE Abba. I think I was weaned on it.
I sang throughout the whole movie and had a good giggle at it. It wasn't the best movie in the world - no Moulan Rouge (can't spell it) or Chicago. But I liked it.
Something that made me sad though, was that I should have been at the cinema with Lindsay watching this and it made me really miss the friend who's known me since I was 9 months old. The story of the day before we went back to school pops in my mind ....... :o)

No comments: