Thursday, 17 July 2008
Am Still Going To Exercise Classes
With a little less enthusiasm, I am still going to the exercise classes. Am only averageing about 2 a weeks but better that than nothing, eh? As I don't get the bus anymore due to Rach living not on a direct bus route and it only taking 10 minutes in the car to get to work, I am not doing my walking to and from the bus stop, so Tash and I have been walking during our 30 min lunch breaks. There is a house development - well more like a new small town development opposite work, so we wander round the streets there (that sounds dodgy!). Some of the houses are amazing, but some of them are quite small with absolutly no outside space. We've found a few 30 mins routes. One is past a pond/lake which is surrounded by Pukeko's, Geese and Duck. I'll take my camera one lunch time and take some snaps to add to this blog. Is nice to get out on the lunch break rather than be indoors all day. Plus the good thing about NZ is, that even though it is mid-winter the days are generally clear skys and bright sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment