I had arranged to meet Zoe and go to a 'Stretch & Release' class, so no getting out of this one. I was still sore from my Pump class. It's a yoga/pilates class, but you kind of use a wee plastic ball called a Chi ball. Is a rather odd but a good class, I had much difficulty with the lunges after yesterdays class, but the blancing on one legs with arms out stretched was brill. Zoe was a bit wobbly with those ones. We did the relaxation bit at the end where you lie on the floor and are meant to concentrate on your breathing, but I was thinking 'did I leave the heater on in the laundry' as I woke up this morning to the contents of the washing machine (water) all over the laundry and hall floor. So, not as totally relaxed as I could've been, least I didn't fall asleep - which I have done in the past !!!
We counter acted our goodness, by then going out for brunch. The place was somewhere out of the Entertainment book (discount voucher) and is rather random, is a cafe in a garden centre right on Riccarton road (a suburb of Chch). We both had jacket potatos instead of my normal Sunday brunch - pancake, bacon and maple syrup. But I did round it all off with a caramel slice -yummy :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stretch and release? the room must stink after that ha ha ha :)
Post a Comment