Saturday, 1 March 2008

Wellington and the Rugby

Wellington is a really nice city, shame we didn't have more time to explore it. Am defo thinking of planning a long weekend trip there in the future.
Spent a day in the Te Papa musuem in the city centre. Was really cool and it was all free, there was parts you could pay to go in and see.
As I was starting to suffer from Rugby withdrawl symptoms and was very thankful Stella had managed to book us tickets to see the Hurrican's (Wellington team) play the Cheif's as part of the Super 14. Like normal, I would like to appologise to Stella for making her deaf in one ear with all my shouting - I managed not to swear as there was young children around me.

1 comment:

NTM said...

NO swearing?!!! I'm very impressed and I think I heard you shouting right over here!!

Love mum X
When's the next rugby fix?