Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Where I live

Thought that you might like to see where I live in New Zealand. This is the front of the house, it's an old style house and very traditionally kiwi. I'll take some from the inside and put them up soon. It's got 4 bedrooms, a lounge and huge kitchen/dinning room, sunroom and a bathroom. It's lush with lovely high ceilings. A bit big for the 3 of us and it feels like a walk to everything !!! But I really do like it here and am a little sad that we'll have to move out at the end of May.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi stranger. It looks as though you're having a fantastic time - I'm sooo pleased for you! Lisa C gave me your link and if you're reading Lisa, please drop me a line. I've lost your email address!

Lesley