Wednesday, 9 April 2008

Been in NZ 9 weeks & Chch 3 weeks

I know that I have been a way for 9 week now, but I have only just been in Chch for 3 weeks. Out of those 3 weeks, on of the weekends was Easter weekends, so not very long really. I have signed up with 2 recruitment agencies and have managed to work for a total of 5.5 days, which is not bad. Have just been for an interview through one of the agencies and I have a job for 3 weeks, starting on Thursday, which means I’ve had a week off. Fingers crossed as there is the possibility that it might go on for up to 3 months. Only down side is that it is right on the total opposite side of town from me, but hey ho, the pays better than the last place.

No comments: