So I have become a HUGE rugby fan since watching the World Cup but was a fan before then as vivally remember the 2003 World Cup Final. I've been to the past 4 Newcastle Falcon's home matches and have loved every minute of them. I seem to find myself checking their website daily !!!! Here is a group photo of them before they played Worcester (we won, but did we deserve it ??)I got a new camera for Christmas and have been trying it out, especially the zoom !!! This is Mathew Tait - one of the 4 Newcastle Falcons who has been called up to play for England in the 6 nations.
Results :
Connacht Rugby (watched with Stella) Won 39-0
Glouster Rugby (watched with Si) Lost 13-20
Worchester Warriors (watched with folks) Won 15-12
El Salvador (watched with Linds K) Won 97-0 !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment